Passionflower is used in cosmetics to reduce redness, soothes the skin, and is used for sensitive skin and sensitive scalps.
Uses for ground Passionflower include (but are not limited to):
- Infused oils (the basis for salves, balms and creams)
- Herbal sleep pillow (combined with other herbs such as hops, chamomile and lavender)
- Bath Tea (combine with chamomile, lavender and rose petals)
- Facial steams
- Facial masks (Make a tea then mix the tea with clay and other dry ingredients)
- Herbal waters
- Potpourri blends
- Please note that this is a natural product, and there may be variations in colour and scent from batch to batch.
INCI: Passiflora incarnata
Pure Passion Flower
Our Passion Flower is 100% pure with no fillers, and is wild crafted.
Please note: that this is a natural product, and there may be variations in colour and scent from batch to batch.